2nd City Children’s Clinical Hospital
220020 Minsk, ul. Narochanskaya, 17
In December 2004, a new hi-tech hospital was opened in accordance with the Development roadmap of the 2nd City Children’s Clinical Hospital approved by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
Higher Health Care Authority
Health Care Committee of Minsk City Executive Committee
Minsk, ul. Mayakovskogo, 22, building 2
Monday to Thursday
- Department of Urology
- Department of Pediatrics No.1 for the patients with nephrological disorders
- Department of Pediatrics No.2 for the cardiac patients
- Department of Pediatrics No.3 for the patients with endocrine disorders
- Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care
- Department of Dialysis and Extracorporeal Detoxification
- Outpatient Department of the Children's Center for Endocrinology
- Department of Consultation and Diagnostics
- Department of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- X-Ray Room
- Department of Physiotherapy
- Clinical Laboratory
- Microbiological Laboratory
- Department of Function Tests
- Department of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Isotope Laboratory
The Core Treatment and Diagnostic Activities:
We timely provide high-quality specialized medical care in the field of urology (surgery), nephrology, cardiology and endocrinology to inpatients and comply with the state diagnostic and treatment standards.
We use hi-tech equipment and state-of-the-art medical technologies to detect and treat the children with a severe renal pathology, endocrine disorders and cardiac conditions
Our hospital is disabled friendly.
The Key Medical Activities:
- Anesthesia and intensive care
- Biochemical tests
- Hematological tests
- Microbiological tests
- General (non-invasive) diagnostic techniques
- Tests for parasites
- Radionuclide tests
- Dental care
- Organ transplantation
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Function tests
- Extracorporeal treatment, including hemosorption, dialysis (acute and chronic hemodialysis), plasmapheresis
- Diagnostic endoscopy
All licensed activities and services are performed and provided on a paid basis
Diagnostics and treatment with the help of equipment:
- Diagnostic ultrasound;
- Blood pressure monitoring;
- Holter monitoring;
- X-ray of the urinary system (cystography, excretory urography) and the gastrointestinal system (irrigoscopy);
- Diagnostic endoscopy (colonoscopy, esophagogastroscopy with biopsy);
- Renal biopsy;
- Diagnostic endoscopy in urology (lithotripsy, dialysis therapy);
- Urodynamic tests.
We have the authorization to carry out II and IV phase clinical trials of medications.
No we are carrying out multi-center clinical trials of medications at the Department of Endocrinology.
A.N. Begun, Deputy Chief Physician for Medical Care, is the executive in charge of the arrangement and conduction of clinical trials.
The executives in charge of the conduction of clinical trials are: